2012年8月7日火曜日

Shot Mario ~The Super Mario Drinking Game~

Here's a simple and fun drinking game. I don't think I invented it but since a google-search yielded virtually nothing, I thought I'd just put it out there on the world-wide-web for all to see. If this game ends up being something original, I guess I call dibs on being the inventor of it. (Fat chance though)


How To Play:
- Select an alcoholic beverage
- Play a Super Mario game of your choice

(My suggestion is you play the original Super Mario Bros.)
- Drink a penalty-shot/penalty-sip every time Mario (or Luigi, etc.) dies




※ Please enjoy your alcohol responsibly. I take full responsibility for any fun experienced whilst playing this drinking game and assume no liability for any negative consequences which occur whilst playing this drinking game.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿